The new update size is about 400 MB. The fifth title update for FIFA 16 Coins is now available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
This update includes the following items:
Penalties and referee decisions
EA is deploying a number of changes to make FIFA 16 more balanced and responsive in gameplay. These are on top of tuning to passing in the last update. This latest title update is now available on PC, PS4 and XB1:
1. Improvements to the Rules and Physics systems to have better referee decisions and help address penalty decisions.
2. Behavioral changes in ‘Secondary Contain’ and ‘Interceptions’ to help balance high-pressure situations.
3. Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects occur for players using ‘Aggressive
Interceptions’ and ‘Secondary Contain’. This could, in turn, have an impact on your ability to apply high pressure as the game progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued.
4. Instances where no auto tackle launched even when positioned properly.
5. Improvements in the positioning system to allow for better attacking runs and support.
6. In addition to the above, minor changes have been made to attribute boosts provided by Chemistry in FIFA Ultimate Team Coins, which affects passing, interceptions, and long shots.
How to Download the FIFA 16 Update?
On PC, once login to Origin, you will be notified the update and it will be downloaded automatically. On PlayStation and Xbox platforms, you will be seeing the update notification by launching the game before the game starts.